About This Course
Security is a critical requirement for placing your software and services into the cloud. Microsoft Azure provides you with a secure infrastructure that is industry verified with global compliance standards.
You can use Azure to build and deploy infrastructure, applications, and services using tools and resources to ensure the security and compliance of your cloud solutions. Included in this course are discussions on the Microsoft Trust Center, Azure Key Vault, and Azure Security Center.
- General understanding of cloud computing concepts, including services and usage models
- Basic proficiency in PowerShell and command-line interface scripting
What you'll learn
- How Microsoft Azure provides for security, privacy, transparency, and compliance with Microsoft Azure Trust Center
- How to manage and implement certificates in Microsoft Azure
- How to implement Azure Key Vault to protect cloud applications and services
- How to protect, detect and respond to threats using Microsoft Azure Security Center