About This Course
In Skype for Business: Cloud Voice Concepts and Planning you will learn about Skype for Business Online and how it can provide meeting and voice functionality.
You will learn how to plan a Cloud PBX deployment, including the integration with on-premises PSTN connections. You will also learn how to deploy PSTN conferencing, and integrate cloud identity and security with on-premises Active Directory. Finally, you will learn how to successfully plan a voice deployment.
This course is the second in a series of three online courses designed to help you prepare for taking the 70-333 “Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015” exam.
What you'll learn
- Skype for Business Online overview
- Implement Cloud PBX and PSTN connectivity
- Implement PSTN conferencing
- Manage identity between on-premises and the cloud
- Evaluate network readiness
- Plan a deployment by using the Adoption Success Framework