¡Inscríbete ahora al curso gratuito! Haz click en el botón ENROLL IN y adicionalmente agrega opciones Premium para mejorar tu experiencia de aprendizaje.
About this course
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Data Science and the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Big Data..
Power BI is quickly gaining popularity among professionals in data science as a cloud-based service that helps them easily visualize and share insights from their organizations’ data.
In this data science course, you will learn from the Power BI product team at Microsoft with a series of short, lecture-based videos, complete with demos, quizzes, and hands-on labs. You’ll walk through Power BI, end to end, starting from how to connect to and import your data, author reports using Power BI Desktop, and publish those reports to the Power BI service. Plus, learn to create dashboards and share with business users—on the web and on mobile devices.
What you'll learn
- Connect, import, shape, and transform data for business intelligence (BI)
- Visualize data, author reports, and schedule automated refresh of your reports
- Create and share dashboards based on reports in Power BI desktop and Excel
- Use natural language queries
- Create real-time dashboards
Transforming Data using Power BI Desktop
2. Power BI Desktop Modelling
Data Modelling in Power BI Desktop
3. Power BI Desktop Visualization
Visualizing Your Data
Working with Multiple Visualizations
4. Power BI Service
Working with Power BI Service
Viewing Power BI Dashboard
5. Working with Excel
Creating and Formatting Measures
Using Advanced DAX Functions
Lab: Creating Measures using Advanced DAX Functions
6. Organization Packs, Security and Groups
Connecting and Collaborating with Excel
7. Direct Connectivity
8. Developer API
9. Mobile App