About This Course
Azure is Microsoft’s cloud computing platform, a growing collection of integrated services—analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web—for moving faster, achieving more, and saving money.
In this computer science course, you’ll apply what you already know about implementing solutions on Microsoft Azure to learn solution design skills. At the completion of this course, you will be able to identify tradeoffs and make decisions for designing public and hybrid cloud solutions.
This course will help you prepare for the Microsoft Certification Exam 70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions.
Note: To complete the final assignment in this course, you will need an Azure subscription. You can use your existing Azure account, or sign up for a free Azure trial subscription (a valid credit card is required for verification, but you will not be charged for Azure services). Note that the free trial is not available in all regions. It is possible to complete the course and earn a certificate without completing the final assignment.
What you'll learn
In this course, you’ll learn design principles and techniques for:
- Cloud Infrastructure and Development
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Networking
- App Services Web Apps
- Advanced Applications
- Application Storage & Data Access
- Securing Resources
- Management, Monitoring Strategy
- Business Continuity Strategy
- Module 0: Start Here
- Module 1: Design Principles for Cloud Infrastructure and Development
- Module 2: Introduction to Azure Resource Manager
Services, Storage & Security
- Module 3: Designing App Services Web Apps
- Module 4: Designing Application Storage & Data Access
- Module 5: Securing Resources
Infrastructure and Advanced Applications
- Module 6: Design Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Networking
- Module 7: Designing an Advanced Application
Managing your Applications
- Module 8: Designing a Management, Monitoring Strategy
- Module 9: Designing a Business Continuity Strategy
Final Assignment and Course Wrap-Up